This final session in the speaker series will be focused on envisioning a more connected world, for people and wildlife. Join experts for a compelling vision for ecologically sustainable desert cities that integrate the natural and built environment to harness ecosystem services that promote a high quality of life, economic opportunity, and conservation of rich natural history in the region.
We will learn about the perspective of a younger generation on open space, the potential economic gains of open space in communities, and opportunities to blend development solutions for flood control, open space, and recreation to maximize ecosystem services. We will close the series with a vision for the future and a path forward to collaborate with the WTMC.
- Mayor Eric Orsborn, City of Buckeye
- Mayor Skip Hall, City of Surprise
- Todd Hornback, DMB Community Life, Chief Advancement Officer
- Jay Hicks, Dig Studio, Sr. Principal
- Dana Warnecke, White Tank Mountains Conservancy, Consultant
- Paige Shoblom, Arizona State University, Student
Do I need to Register?
This event is free, please register through our partner’s page.
CAZCA functions through extensive partnerships to stand together and further our conservation efforts.