SHARE YOUR EVENTS
We are an alliance of over 60 partners working to conserve and protect Central Arizona’s open spaces,
parks and preserves. With such a wide network of partners, we strive to give each of them a platform to spotlight
workshops, events and other professional development opportunities happening in our region.
What events qualify?
Due to the amount of partners and events each of them strive to host and implement in a given year, we ask that any event submitted for CAZCA digital support fall under certain requirements. In order for us to promote any event it must:
1. Annually-held event(s) such as major races, service days, festivals or fundraisers ie. Prickly Pedal Race, Junior Citizen Science Festival, National Public Lands Day or Fund the Farm events.
2. Volunteer recruitment effort for a large restoration or conservation projects, ie. invasive species surveying and removal projects, or citizen science projects like bioblitzes. This may include days like National Public Lands Day, Earth Day and other major holiday clean up efforts.
3. Professional development opportunities or events, that could be considered educational or informative for our partners.
4. Event(s) planned and co-hosted with CAZCA.
What doesn't qualify?
Some of the events that do not qualify to be put on our events calendar are:
1. Regular programmatic park/preserve events such as guided hikes, classes, fitness classes, or sporting classes.
2. Events in a series such as: monthly lectures, community service days or work days.