Join experts for a detailed look at planned urban growth within the Connectivity Initiative’s focal area and the reason the connectivity imperative exists. This session will begin with the broad context of west valley growth, as it relates to economic development and quality of life in the region.
Representatives from the cities of Buckeye and Surprise will discuss future land use, transportation, parks and recreation plans and goals. We will examine the outdoor recreation values of two regional parks within the White Tank Mountains, including visitor use and the economic impact these parks contribute to the region. We will learn how the WTMC’s Regional Connectivity Initiative could contribute to the long-term vision for the Maricopa County park system.
- Sintra Hoffman, WESTMARC, CEO
- Councilmember Chris Judd, City of Surprise
- R.J. Cardin, Director, Maricopa County Parks Department
- Adam Copeland, City of Buckeye, Deputy Director of Planning
- Robert J. Wisener, City of Buckeye, Administration & Project Manager
Do I need to Register?
This event is free, please register through our partner’s page.
CAZCA functions through extensive partnerships to stand together and further our conservation efforts.